What is JSON file format?
Sometimes you might need to convert CSV to other formats suchas JSON. Knightsheets provides a fast solution for users to convert CSV file to JSON with one click and no Email required.
Our tool is 100% free to use.
How to use CSV to JSON Converter
1. Click on the dropzone to browse files or drag and drop your excel file
2. Click on convert
3. Wait for a few seconds for the file to be processed by the server
4. Your JSON file will download automatically
Advantages of converting CSV to JSON
1. JSON is easy to read, learn and understand
2. It features simple text
3. JSON is self describing. This means that its hiracrchial structure and syntax can be interpreted by many applications
4. JSON is easy to parse
CSV Vs JSON
1.Full Form: CSV- Comma seperated values, JSON- Java Script Object Notation
2.Hierachy: JSON displays a better hierachical and relational data compared to CSV
3. Versatility: JSON is more versatile compared to CSV
4. Scalability: JSON is more scalble interms of editing and adding content
5. Data Types: JSON uses JS data types while CSV depends on external metadata to identify its data types