What is HTML?
HTML are the initials of Hypertext Markup Language. The name is derived from the way it markups, and formats content using simple tags. Most tags feature an opening and closing tag.
The browsers only display conten wrapped inside the body tag. For the browser to parse your file, you need to save it with a .htm or .html extension.
At times when dealing with excel you might need to convert it to other formats such as HTML. Knightsheets provides a fast solution for users to convert their spreadsheet to HTML with one click and no Email required.
Our tool is 100% free to use.
How to use Excel to HTML Converter
1. Click on the dropzone to browse files or drag and drop your excel file
2. Click on convert
3. Wait for a few seconds for the file to be processed by the server
4. Your HTML file will download automatically
Advantages of converting Excel to HTML
1. HTML can be viewed by all browsers
2. HTML is lightweight
3. HTML does not require special softwre to edit. You ca use any simple text editor like notepad, Sublime, and VS.
5. HTML is Easy to learn