What is a PDF?
PDF stands for Portable Document Format in full. It is a format that can display documents in many types of electronic devices. It was originally developed by Adobe as a universl file format, and since become the internatinal standard for exchanging documents.
Some times when dealing with excel you might need to convert it to other formats suchas PDF. Knightsheets provides a fast solution for users to convert their spreadsheet to PDF with one click and no Email required.
Our tool is 100% free to use.
How to use Excel to PDF Converter
1. Click on the dropzone to browse files or drag and drop your excel file
2. Click on convert
3. Wait for a few seconds for the file to be processed by the server
Advantages of converting Excel to PDF
1. Accessible by most devices
2. PDF is the best format for longterm archiving as it doesnt change versions like Excel
3. Mantain your files' integrity as it cannot be easily edited
4. PDF's are easy to share since they do not require specific software
5. You can decrease the file size by lowering its quality